Leave a message for Brussels’ future generations
06.12.18 — 05.05.19
experience.brussels – For 5 months starting on 6 December 2018, a genuine time capsule inspired by the spheres on the Atomium will let you express your love for Brussels and leave a message for future generations.
How to Take part ?
- Take a photo, or even better, a selfie, in front of (or in) your favourite spot in Brussels.
- Upload your photo to our website: www.time-capsule.brussels. You will automatically receive an email with a link to your PDF e-ticket for a free visit to experience.brussels. On this ticket, which you can download or print off, you will find your photo and a unique QR code.
- During your visit to the exhibition, make your way to the Time Capsule. Scan the QR code on your e-ticket. Your photo will appear on the screen in front of you. Using the touchscreen, record your hopes for Brussels in 2028. You can listen back to it and re-record it if necessary.
- Your photo and audio comment will be saved, along with those of other visitors, in the Time Capsule until they are revealed in 2028.
- Don’t wait until the last minute to take part! If you are one of the first 500 visitors to take part, you will be included in our draw to win two tickets to the Tram Experience.
Experience.Brussels 10 years!
The Time Capsule is a temporary, evolving installation organised by visit.brussels to celebrate the 10th birthday of the experience.brussels exhibition.
The exhibition presents you with a different and personal overview of Brussels. Turn the pages of our giant book to discover the major moments of Brussels’ history; take part in our interactive quiz and test your knowledge of the European Union; or learn to speak a word or two in the old Brussels dialect!